Terms and conditions for using the ciberpen website and services
Services available through ciberpen
The specific terms and conditions for services available through this website (ciberpen.com) are explained in the various service pages themselves, which are:
One page brochure style website design service, Multi page mini website design service and Custom logo design service.
1. The requested service will commence after payment has been received.
2. Service requests should be made by using one of our online forms only.
3. In making a service request to ciberpen by one of our online forms, you thereby grant us permission to commence with providing you that service subject to clause 1.
4. In making a service request to ciberpen by one of our online forms, you grant us permission to store the information submitted for contractual record keeping purposes.
5. In making a service request you understand that the relationship between you and ciberpen is that you are legally the client/contractor and that ciberpen is the service provider.
Available payment options is either credit or debit card via the Stripe invoice app that will be sent to you by email.
The logo at the top of every page and all other content on the ciberpen website is copyright and may not be reproduced in any way without formal permission. Any other trade marks or trading names that may appear are acknowledged as the property of respective owners.
Service provision and liability
You understand that all services provided through or via this website are done so on an 'as is' basis and that the operators TMT will not have any liability for any loss that may be incurred either financially or otherwise.
Errors and omissions
You understand that the operators TMT will not be liable for any errors and omissions that may occur throughout the pages of the ciberpen website. If there is anything that you need clarification on or are unsure about, because it seems odd or for some other reason, please contact us and we will answer your query promptly.
Copyright © MMXIX by ciberpen