Terms and conditions for using the ciberpen website and services
Services available through ciberpen
The specific terms and conditions for services available through this website (ciberpen.com) are explained in the various service pages themselves, which are:
Ebook publishing service, Paperback publishing service, Cover design service, One page brochure style website design service, Five page mini website design service and Custom logo design service.
1. The requested service will commence after payment has been received.
2. Service requests should be made by using one of our online forms only.
3. In making a service request to ciberpen by one of our online forms, you thereby grant us permission to commence with providing you that service subject to clause 1.
4. In making a service request to ciberpen by one of our online forms, you grant us permission to store the information submitted for contractual record keeping purposes.
5. In making a service request you understand that the relationship between you and ciberpen is that you are legally the client/contractor and that ciberpen is the service provider.
6. For our eBook and paperback publishing services you accept that we will convert your original word-processed manuscript so that it adheres to standard eBook and paperback novel formats. For eBooks this means removal of headers and footers for conversion to the mobi file format compatible with Amazon Kindle devices. For paperback novels this means retaining headers and footers and conversion to the paperback novel size that we adhere to which is approximately 8 x 5 inches.
7. In making a service request to have an ebook or paperback produced and published, you do so either as the original author or as someone that has permission from the original author.
Available payment options is either credit or debit card via the PayPal invoice app that will be sent to you by email.
The logo at the top of every page and all other content on the ciberpen website is copyright and may not be reproduced in any way without formal permission. Any other trade marks or trading names that may appear are acknowledged as the property of respective owners.
Service provision and liability
You understand that all services provided through or via this website are done so on an 'as is' basis and that the operators radikaldigital will not have any liability for any loss that may be incurred either financially or otherwise.
Errors and omissions
You understand that the operators radikaldigital will not be liable for any errors and omissions that may occur throughout the pages of the ciberpen website. If there is anything that you need clarification on or are unsure about, because it seems odd or for some other reason, please contact us and we will answer your query promptly.
Copyright © MMXIX by ciberpen